Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf.
(a) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, and email address, or similar, when you register for the Sam Blake newsletter. We may send emails to you in the form of newsletters; or service related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them at any stage.
Your IP address, keystroke activity, and personal information are never stored or shared with any third-parties.
- How We Use Your Information.
(a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and Services and to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is section 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(b) If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is section 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
- How We Share Your Information.
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: We take your personal data very seriously. We will not share, rent or sell your personal information to third parties under any circumstances. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of SamBlakBooks (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our sites will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Sites or in the Member Section, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our site, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: SamBlakeBooks will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our Site, our users or others.
(d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We will not pass on any data gathered at SamBlakeBooks for any reason.
(f) Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Sites in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the SamBlakeBooks may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which SamBlakeBooks, Inkwell Writers Ltd or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. SamBlakeBooks may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or European Econonmic Area, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
- How We Protect Your Information. SamBlakeBooks is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to SamBlakeBooks or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at samblakebooks.com. We use an outside credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase products or services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- Privacy Shield. SamBlakeBooks complies with the EU GDPR framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. Writing.ie will adhere to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, SamBlakeBooks will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Your Choices About Your Information. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. Contact us at email@example.com if you require any further information removed.
Data protection law gives you a range of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data. In this regard, you have the right to request that we rectify or delete the personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think they are inaccurate. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing based on our legitimate interests as a legal basis. We are required to assess and act on your request.
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution. In compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles, SamBlakeBooks commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss Data Subjects with questions or concerns about the use of their Personal Data should contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Retention Of Your Information.
(a) If you subscribe to SamBlakeBooks, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
(b) If you are a visitor to SamBlakeBooks.com we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our Sites.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, SamBlakeBooks does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.